LLC Home Page

Frequently Asked Questions

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Can I borrow books from other libraries?

596 views   |   Last updated on Aug 15, 2018    Library Services Interlibrary loan Borrowing TAL


Yes, there are three ways to borrow materials from other libraries:

  1. Use your Bow Valley College (BVC) student ID card to borrow directly from the libraries of the University of Calgary, St. Ambrose University, and St. Mary's University. Learn more about borrowing from these libraries here.
  2. Request an interlibrary loan online or in-person at the LLC Circulation Desk.
  3. Register for a TAL card at the LLC Circulation Desk with your BVC student ID card.